12 January 2009

Cover story

This is the front cover of the Response book- I used an early proof of my most recent letterpress project.

I had hoped to be the first contributor to sully the snowy blank pages of the Response book, but alas, I have run out of time in Australia. Since I am in a panic of trying to reduce my luggage weight by 9 kg I'm not including a blank book that I would be posting back to Australia within 2 weeks.

Thankfully, Rayna has come to my rescue and offered to make the first Response within 2 weeks of today! Yay Rayna, the indefatigable!


It's not a very flash blank book, partly so as to make it less intimidating to contribute too, and mostly so that it is easy to dismantle for photocopying when the book is full up

3 comments:

Carol said...

This is a great idea. I'd love to take part.

Anonymous said...

I seem to be following Carol!
Yes, it is a lovely idea;a slight deviation from conventional sketchbook exchanges.I'd be happy to be "in."

Susan Rudat said...

This looks like fun. Happy travels!

Post a Comment